5w 10w Green Laser For 3d Glass Etching
S9 series 5w 10w green laser, developed and produced by RFH, covers 5w/10w in laser power with short pulse width (<14ns@30K) ,superior beam quality (M²<1.2) and perfect laser spot quality (beam circularity >90%). It is particularly suitable for drilling and scribing in ceramics, marking, cutting and drilling in glass & wafer and surface treatment in most of the metal and non-metal materials.
S9 series green laser characteristics：
1. 532nm output wavelength, 10 to 200 Hz repetition rate; laser power is 5w/10W; Continuous tuning of repetition rate while maintaining constant pulse energy, superior beam pointing and energy stability make the Excellent III 532 the first choice for micromachining, marking and thin film removal applications
2. Exceptional beam quality (M²<1.2) ，absolutely assured in all repetition rates; relatively short pulse width <14ns@30K with little heat transfer to surrounding material; perfect beam spot quality(Beam Circularity>90%)
Close to Gaussian smooth beam profile with low value M² < 1.2 and good focusability are beneficial for applications such as
3. Unique Q-switching technology, adapts a variety of control requirements of laser applications;Online refreshment for harmonic coupling technology;Excellent long term power stability Rugged sealed cavity, Extremely compact size, Simple and robust
4. Digital control technology for the driver, RS232 control interface ensures easy control and integration with laser marking equipment
5. This laser adopts one - style design with compact and reasonable structure, easy installation.
Easy to transport and saves space due to compact and light design
Water cooling，cost-effective and reliable end-pumping technology and amplifier-free DPSS design guarantee easy operation and alignment simple installation and low maintenance costs
6. Industrial production process control technology,provides quality stable products.
RFH - The leading industrial solid-state laser manufacturer
For over 13 years with excellent long term stability and exceptional good beam quality
Production in dust-free plant & rigorous quality control system
From purchasing, pre-production quality check, assembling, finished product testing, warehouse-in inspection, pre-delivery testing to after-sales service, each step is under control to make sure product quality and consistency in both machine parameters and actual running parameters. This is what makes RFH laser lasts longer than its peers.
Top professional team, independent R&D in laser oriented power supply control system
There is a one-to-one correspondence between power supply and laser. The stability of power supply control system determines if the laser can maximize its performance during operation. RFH Laser has independent R&D in power supply technique which enables timely update and improvement of power supply control system module based on the laser’s need. 12-year experience in R&D and a top professional team make RFH laser a reliable and stable laser system.
Core components of oversea brands with guaranteed quality
Pumping, Q-switching and other core components adopt oversea brands. Work with top brand component suppliers of home and abroad. Each component is guaranteed with its quality from the beginning of materials purchasing. This is why users can trust RFH laser.
Green laser+power supply+cooling system sold in a group
Being client-oriented, RFH offers proposal of selling the whole laser system in a group so that the laser system can maximize its performance while maintaining its stability.
Full-digital display, supporting communication with computer, capable of laser’s remote control
Each laser developed and produced by RFH can always remain high quality in industrial and extreme conditions of scientific research. With stable beam quality, high efficiency, best cost performance and high reliability, RFH has earned good reputation in different industries at home and abroad. After 12-year development, RFH has become a reputed brand in nanosecond laser industry.
关键词： 5w 10w green laser for 3d glass etching