Expert Ⅱ 355 10W
2. Superior beam quality (㎡ < 1.2) is strictly guaranteed in all frequency ranges.
3. Online refresh harmonic control technology, long-term power stability.
4. Unique Q-switching control technology, suitable for various laser application control needs.
5. Full digital intelligent power control technology, which can control the laser externally via RS232.
6. Industrialized product process production control technology, product quality is stable and reliable.
The Expert II 355 10W has a pulse width (<20ns@30k), superior beam quality (㎡<1.2) and perfect spot characteristics (spot ovality >90%). This series of lasers is ideal for surface processing of most metal and non-metal materials such as glass marking, film etching, and metal oxide breakdown.
1. Laser wavelength 532mm, wide repetition frequency coverage (single pulse to 200KHz)
2. Superior beam quality ㎡ <1.2), strictly guaranteed in all frequency ranges
3. Unique Q-switching control technology, suitable for various laser application control needs
4. All-digital intelligent power control technology, can control the laser through RS232 externally
5. Industrialized product process production control technology, product quality is stable and reliable
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
|Product Category||Pulse, Green, all solid state solid laser|
|Average Output Power||10.0||W||@30kHz|
|Pulse Repetition Rate||10-200||kHz|
|Beam Quality (㎡)||<1.2|
|Beam Diameter||0.8+/-0.2||mm||measured at window|
|Beam Full Divergence Angle||<2||mrad|
|Average Power Stability||<5||%||RMS/8hr|
|Operating Temp. & RH||
10 to 30
|Storage Temp. & RH||
-20 to 65
1. Laser power and other characteristics can be optimized in different repetition frequency ranges.
2. The temperature referred to is the ambient temperature.
Expert Ⅱ 532 10W