RFH 355nm UV Laser Marking Instead Of Inkjet Printing
RFH 355nm UV laser marking instead of inkjet printing
Ink coding is a traditional marking method in marking, which has played a very important role in the production of the past few decades, but with the development of science and technology, the way of ink coding has become a past tense, reducing the disadvantages of ink coding The unexpected laser marking technology has received wider attention.
During the 16 years of research and development of RFH ultraviolet lasers, it has continuously surpassed itself and innovated and developed, which fully meets the needs of various markings in the current market, and has also improved the shortcomings of traditional marking methods.
First, the RFH UV laser does not require other materials and can be used as long as it is connected, avoiding pollution and harmful substances generated during ink filling and marking.
Secondly, the RFH ultraviolet laser adopts a non-contact marking method. The emitted laser beam forms high-energy traces on the surface of the material, and the marked pictures and texts are clear and accurate, thus avoiding the blurring and easy marking of inkjet coding technology. Erase, this time the anti-counterfeiting feature.
In addition, the operation of the UV laser is simple and fast, and the automatic positioning system and software design make the UV laser marking full of possibilities, and the scope of personalized customization is wider.
It is worth recommending that RFH S9 series lasers include water-cooled and air-cooled. Compared with similar products, the S9 series is smaller in size, more compact in design, and more stable in light output. The small and delicate design means that the user does not need to enlarge the optical path, which can greatly reduce the cost and save space, and it can be easily installed in the flying marking equipment. The S9 UV laser is not only small in size, but also has a more stable cavity structure and stronger expandability than similar products. The same cavity can generate lasers of various powers, and the stability of different power ranges has been greatly improved.
S9 UV laser product features:
1. The laser wavelength is 354.7nm, and the repetition frequency covers a wide range (10kHz to 200kHz); the power range is 3.0w~10.0w
2. Superior beam quality (M²<1.2), strictly guaranteed in all frequency ranges; pulse width<12ns@30k, small heat-affected area during processing
3. The unique Q-switching control technology is suitable for various laser application control requirements; the laser has a longer life and more stable operation.
4. Full digital intelligent power control technology, simple operation and convenient monitoring
5. Supports communication with computer, can control the laser externally through RS232; integrated design, convenient for equipment integration
The development and innovation of ultraviolet lasers have attracted the attention of more manufacturers to RFH technology. Many manufacturers of new materials that were unable to do inkjet coding in the past found RFH, and with the help of RFH, they achieved more accurate and accurate marking. The products are more abundant and perfect.